Karen Walsh, CPsychol, works with professionals/ managers making career decisions so that they feel confident in their decisions and energised about the next steps in their career.
Karen brings a wealth of expertise and experiences to her coaching and workshops. Having made big career decisions in relation to her own career, Karen knows what it’s like to experience the stuckness, anxiety, sleepless nights and indecision. Now in a career that is rewarding and balanced, Karen is here to support you in achieving the career that you aspire to.
Karen’s vision is to assist people in navigating enjoyable, rewarding, productive and successful careers. Life is short!
● Karen draws on substantial experience of working in organisation development, leadership development and in senior management
● With a MSc in Occupational and Organisational Psychology and a Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring Karen draws on best practice in business psychology and coaching research/theory
● As a chartered psychologist (British Psychological Society, BPS) with regular coaching supervision clients are re-assured of the highest levels of quality and an ethical approach.
Karen began her career in the IT industry working in the public sector and the private sector. Her interest in psychology led to an MSc in Occupational and Organisational Psychology, attaining BPS chartered psychologist status, and a new career to organisational development, leadership development and coaching. Three years’ experience in senior management deepened Karen’s understanding of the challenges facing middle and senior managers.
Karen draws from her work experiences and from best practice in evidence-based research to the benefit of career professionals and the organisations they work for.
Karen has two adult children, lives in south west London and enjoys marathons.
- Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI ) facilitiator
- Chartered psychologist (BPS)
- MSc Occupational and organisational Psychology (Uni of Surrey)
- NTL Global OD Certificate Programme
Karen is registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS) Special Group in Coaching Psychology and with the Life Coach Directory
To find out more please complete this form. Looking forwards to hearing from you